Here at TVbeat we believe that the people we hire are the most fundamental aspect of our business. We are looking for brilliantly smart, passionate and creative people to join our team to help transform the world of TV inventory owners towards a TV Audience First Market Place.
TVbeat is changing the way TV broadcasters, operators and OTT players work within the TV ecosystem. We provide a TV Inventory Management & Yield Optimization SaaS Framework, providing automated and scalable tools to accelerate their journey towards a TV Audience First Market Place and enablement of new sources of addressable TV advertising.
Working at TVBeat means being part of a fast-moving tech SaaS company, working with smart people that are passionate about their work and getting things done. Come take the journey with us.
TVbeat is looking for an enthusiastic and self motivated Technical Writer to help produce high quality technical documentation that contributes to the overall success of our teams and products. The Technical Writer will work collaboratively with product managers and engineers to obtain an in-depth understanding of our products and documentation requirements, analyse existing and potential content, create and maintain information structure and produce documentation of the highest standard
- Writing documentation describing architecture, processes and procedures for our developer-focused, in-house tooling and systems. This includes both user-facing documentation and playbooks to support knowledge sharing within the company.
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to learn about changes and new features to identify any changes needed to keep the documentation up-to-date.
- Supporting development teams to deliver high-quality technical content within a fast-paced software release schedule.
- Helping a globally distributed team improve the documentation user experience for clients
- Championing the role and importance of documentation within TVbeat
TECHNOLOGIES WE WORK WITH:
Rust (our web services are written using Actix)
A combination of specialised in-house data storage engines, Redis, and SQLite
Data Science tooling (R/Python/SaS/Knime)
*Nix for builds & deployments
Angular and React for the front-end
- 2+ years experience working as a technical writer producing highly technical content.
- Impeccable standard of written and spoken English.
- Proven body of work presenting complex technical concepts in concise, organised writing.
- Broad understanding of software development tools and practices. You don't have to be an active engineer, but you have a feel for how different teams build software.
- A desire to delve into different tools, languages, and frameworks.
- You’ll need to be able to climb the learning curve on the core idioms of some major programming languages, frameworks, and various methods for deploying code into production environments.
- Basic understanding of source control tools (especially Git and GitHub) and techniques.
- Experience using issue trackers such as Github/Linear to track project tasks.
- Experience producing documentation using HTML/CSS, Markdown, or XML.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
TVBeat thrives on incredible flexibility and agility, and encourages our people to take full advantage of it. Our global teams provide a fantastic collaborative atmosphere, and we support each other with a great learning environment for personal development at every level.
Competitive salary and benefits.